Tuesday, 11 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 61/750




There is always something left to love. ― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez


Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love. ― Mahatma Gandhi


I wanted to tell her “I love you” back, but I guess in waiting for the perfect moment (the next commercial break), I ended up completely forgetting. ― Jarod Kintz


No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn't in submission to God! ― T.D. Jakes



Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on. I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you. ― Jonathan Safran Foer



The more you love someone, he came to think, the harder it is to tell them. It surprised him that strangers didn't stop each other on the street to say I love you. ― Jonathan Safran Foer, 

No comments:

Post a Comment