How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give 'em. ― Shel Silverstein
In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ― Jane Austen, Pride And Prejudice
When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth. ― Jess C. Scott
We loved with a love that was more than love. ― Edgar Allan Poe
Do you think I'm pretty? I think you're beautiful… Beautiful? You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes. ― Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
No comments:
Post a Comment