Monday, 10 November 2014

Love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 28/750





Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything ― Katharine Hepburn



They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now ― Edna St. Vincent Millay



I like flaws. I think they make things interesting. ― Sarah Dessen



If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people. ― Jarod Kintz



The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. ― Nicholas Sparks





No comments:

Post a Comment