Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.― Lemony Snicket
Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.― Elie Wiesel
I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. ― Marilyn Monroe
I do not trust people who don't love themselves and yet tell me, 'I love you.' There is an African saying, which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. ― Maya Angelou
I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same mind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear.― George Eliot
No comments:
Post a Comment