Tuesday, 11 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 35/750




When I look in the mirror, I know I’m looking at someone who isn’t sure she deserves to be loved at all. ― Nicholas Sparks


Be with me always - take any form-drive me mad! Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I can not live without my soul! ― Emily Brontë


Every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you. ― Taylor Swift


He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her. ― Nicholas Sparks


This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there's no need at all to understand what's happening, because everything happens within you. ― Paulo Coelho





No comments:

Post a Comment