love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 46/750
One day, when I am a braver man, I will tell her these things, and then I will look her in the eye tell her I love her and ask her to be only mine. But until that day, we're just friends. ― Charlie Huston
I want to gather up all the ink cartridges in the universe, because somewhere, mixed in with all that ink, is the next great American novel. And I’d love nothing more than to drink it. ― Jarod Kintz
Last time I saw you, I said that it hurt too much to love you. But I was wrong about that. The truth is it hurts too much not to love you. ― P.C. Cast
I wonder how many people don't get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to be with. ― Fannie Flagg
Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over. ― Nicholas Sparks
No comments:
Post a Comment