Tuesday, 11 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 48/750





I miss him in so many ways, but right now I miss him in the way you always miss someone when you're single among a room full of couples. ― Emily Giffin


Afterward, I had the last laugh. I made an air bubble at the bottom of the lake. Our friends kept waiting for us to come up, but hey-when you are the son of Poseidon, you don't have to hurry. And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.― Rick Riordan


I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything. ― F. Scott Fitzgerald


The damage was permanent; there would always be scars. But even the angriest scars faded over time until it was difficult to see them written on the skin at all, and the only thing that remained was the memory of how painful it had been.― Jodi Picoult


If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime, he couldn’t love you as much as I do in a single day. ― Emily Brontë




No comments:

Post a Comment