love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 66/750
He looked so lost, so soulful, so lonely. I wanted him to kiss me now. I wanted to let him know I was his for all eternity. ― Ellen Schreiber
For one human being to love another human being: that is perhaps the most difficult task that has been given to us, the ultimate, the final problem and proof, the work for which all other work is merely preparation. ― Rainer Maria Rilke
The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God's love for us does not.― C.S. Lewis
The course of true love never did run smooth. ― William Shakespeare
here she is, all mine, trying her best to give me all she can. How could I ever hurt her? But I didn’t understand then. That I could hurt somebody so badly she would never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair. ― Haruki Murakami
No comments:
Post a Comment