love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 68/750
I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. ― Cassandra Clare
Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- its everything except what it is! ― William Shakespeare
I'll find you. There is no place in this world you can hide from me. I'm watching.
Love, Dimitri ― Richelle Mead
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination. ― John Keats
It’s true; I can’t make you love me. But I can refuse to let you out of your cage. ― Jarod Kintz
No comments:
Post a Comment