love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 71/750
Love is the voice under all silences, the hope that has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star...― E.E. Cummings
Love cannot be forced; love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought. ― Pearl S. Buck
My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all...All my heart has ever wanted is you. ― Stephanie Laurens
It is the possibility that keeps me going, and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible. ― Nicholas Sparks
I'm not sure this is a world I belong in anymore. I'm not sure that I want to wake up.― Gayle Forman
No comments:
Post a Comment