We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone, whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love. ― Robert Fulghum
It's a feeling which tells me that any woman can be beautiful in the eyes of a man who loves her. ― Joanne Harris
So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday. ― Nicholas Sparks
Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can. ― Nicholas Sparks
You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you. ― J.K. Rowling
No comments:
Post a Comment