love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 77/750
Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. ― Stephenie Meyer
To love is to recognize you in another. ― Eckhart Tolle
Let me love you, but don't love me back. Do love me and let me hate you for a while. Let me feel like I have some control, because I know I never do. ― Ann Brashares
I want you any way I can get you. Not because you’re beautiful or clever or kind or adorable, although devil knows you’re all those things. I want you because there’s no one else like you, and I don’t ever want to start a day without seeing you. 'Harry Rutledge' -Lisa Kleypas
How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode. ― W. Somerset Maugham
No comments:
Post a Comment