love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 81/750
If I had a camera,' I said, 'I'd take a picture of you every day. That way I'd remember how you looked every single day of your life. ― Nicole Krauss
I love the ground under his feet, and the air over his head, and everything he touches and every word he says. I love all his looks, and all his actions and him entirely and all together. ― Emily Brontë
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) ― E.E. Cummings
some people fall in love over and over again while some people can only do it once. ― Ann Brashares
You have to, take a deep breath. And allow the music to flow through you. Revel in it, allow yourself to awe. When you play allow the music to break your heart with its beauty. ― Kelly White
No comments:
Post a Comment