Tuesday, 11 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 95/750





Oh, love isn't there to make us happy. I believe it exists to show us how much we can endure. ― Hermann Hesse


But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charming’s and happily ever after. That's why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS. ― Taylor Swift


First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. ― Maya Angelou


Ever since time began, people have recognized their true Love by the light in their eyes. ― Paulo Coelho


I mean, it's not surprising, really. Once you love something, you always love it in some way. You have to. It's, like, part of you for good. ― Sarah Dessen





No comments:

Post a Comment