Wednesday, 12 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 161/750





Then he almost but didn't say the two sentence he'd been meaning to say for years: part of me is made of glass, and also, I love you ― Nicole Krauss


The heart may freeze, or it can burn. The pain will ease and I can learn. There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as, my last. ― Jonathan Larson


The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers & cities; but to know someone who thinks & feels with us, & who, though distant, is close to us in spirit, this makes the earth for us an inhabited garden. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. ― Erich Segal



My brain tells me it will be better to just let him go.
My heart... not so much. ― Simone Elkeles




No comments:

Post a Comment