Thursday, 13 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 190/750





Mother, who has an absolute belief that it is not the cards that one is dealt in life, it is how one plays them, is, by far, the highest card I was dealt. ― Kay Redfield Jamison


I've learned that you know your husband still loves you when there are two brownies left and he takes the smaller one. ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.


I've learned that you know your husband still loves you when there are two brownies left and he takes the smaller one. ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.


All she had needed was the certainty of his love, and his reassurance that there was no hurry when a lifetime lay ahead of them. ― Ian McEwan


When I think of what life is, and how seldom love is answered by love; it is one of the moments for which the world was made. ― E.M. Forster




No comments:

Post a Comment