Wednesday, 12 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 155/750






As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong. ― Tabitha Suzuma


Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger ― Sara Evans


There are so many things that demand to be said. Where did you go? Do you ever think about me? You`ve ruined me. Are you okay? But of course, I can`t say any of that. ― Gayle Forman


Love is what moves the world, I've always thought...it is the only thing which allows men and women to stand in a world where gravity always seems to want to pull them down...bring them low...and make them crawl… ― Stephen King


Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. ― Mahatma Gandhi





No comments:

Post a Comment