love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 171/750
Poison Ivy tastes like an itch when you have it on your tongue, and I’d say that love tastes the same, only itchier. ― Jarod Kintz
The process of falling in love at first sight is as final as it is swift in such a case, but the growth of true friendship may be a lifelong affair. ― Sarah Orne Jewett
The process of falling in love at first sight is as final as it is swift in such a case, but the growth of true friendship may be a lifelong affair. ― Sarah Orne Jewett
He was powerful and I died of love in his shadow. ― Elizabeth Gilbert
But you can’t shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone… ― Hubert Selby Jr.
No comments:
Post a Comment