Wednesday, 12 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 142/750





You are afraid of it because it is stronger than you; you hate it because you are afraid of it; you love it because you cannot subdue it to your will. Only the unsubduable can be loved. ― Yevgeny Zamyatin


When I walk, I walk with you. Where I go, you're with me always. ― Alice Hoffman


Only you could be more important than what I wanted...what I needed. What I want and what I need is to be with you, and I know I'll never be strong enough to leave again. ― Stephenie Meyer


Beloved let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone one who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. ― Anonymous


It ought to make us feel ashamed when we talk like we know what we're talking about when we talk about love. ― Raymond Carver




No comments:

Post a Comment