I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning. ― Haruki Murakami
It was the moment I realized what music can do to people, how it can make you hurt and feel so good all at once. ― Nina LaCour
I dare you to let me be your your one and only. I promise I'm worth it To hold in your arms. So come on and give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts ― Adele
Love your wife, your servant and your enemy equally, and file her credit card bills under the ‘enemy’ folder. ― Benson Bruno
I am the Anagram of Love. I’m not evil, but I am evol. I guess this also makes me the Palindrome of Love! ― Jarod Kintz
No comments:
Post a Comment