Wednesday, 12 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 148/750






Love is the strangest, most illogical thing in the world. ― Jennifer E. Smith


That's what I love about Aibileen, she can take the most complicated things in life and wrap them up so small and simple, they'll fit right in your pocket. ― Kathryn Stockett


That to love is to destroy and that to be the one loved is to be the one destroyed. ― Cassandra Clare


Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit." - Ash” ― Julie Kagawa


It was the first time I was ever in love, and I learned a lot. Before that I'd never even thought about killing myself. ― Steven Wright





No comments:

Post a Comment