Love is like learning to ride a midget, which I’ve never done because I’m afraid of heights. ― Jarod Kintz
The Eskimo has fifty-names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. ― Margaret Atwood
I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. ― Anonymous
I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire. ― Philippa Gregory
I realized how truly hard it was, really, to see someone you love change right before your eyes. Not only is it scary, it throws your balance off as well. ― Sarah Dessen
No comments:
Post a Comment