Wednesday, 12 November 2014

love Quote: Most popular Love Quote 166/750





All that he had of her was his memory, where he held every moment, every single moment that she had been his. That was all he had, to keep out the loneliness. ― Juliet Marillier



Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of happy mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give. ― Bertrand Russell



You have my whole heart. You always did. ― Cormac McCarthy



There is love in holding and there is love in letting go. ― Elizabeth Berg



The other day I woke up to find my girlfriend already gone from the house, and a sticky note on the fridge that said, "I love you." "Oh my God," I thought. "Somebody's obsessed with me, and they kidnapped my girlfriend just to get closer to me. ― Jarod Kintz



No comments:

Post a Comment